Sunday, July 31, 2005

We've Got a Letter

Mail Call
Yesterday I received two (count 'em), two care packages! Yeah! I'm not trying to brag, I just want the world to share in my excitement. Total number of CDs received: 8. I crap you negative ... 8 CDs (4 mixes, 4 copies). One of the packages was from Robert and one was from Francesca. So much love, many thanks, and mad props to both. Francesca also took a sweet poloroid self-portrait.
Beyond that, nothing really happened yesterday. I mowed two (count 'em), two lawns, read my mail, then worked for my Grandma from 5:00pm to 6:00am. And now I'm awake, and someone (Peter) is asleep in my bed, so I thought I would blog. Well happy Sunday to all.
Thanks for the prayers for Harry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Dan-

Francesca gave you a care package? FRANCESCA GAVE YOU A CARE PACKAGE! I'M NEVER SPEAKING TO YOU AGAIN!

-Gorby

P.S. Thanks for the phone calls. You are sweet.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Francesca said...

ah, embarassed party of one? my emotion in that picture was, you're saint joan of arc. i don't know why, but it was.
as for the c.d's, you will note that i'm not quite the picture of asthetic beauty when it comes to c.d.s. yours were, i'm afraid, particularly crappy, because it was a rush job. but the music, i think it's quality.
as for it being a care package, well, i mean, there weren't cookies, or a magazine, or a roll of quarters for laundrey, so i'm not sure it counts as such.

Monday, August 01, 2005 8:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home