Friday, July 22, 2005

Whining Like a Big 'Ol Baby

Yesterday Sucked
Yesterday was one of those days when everything goes wrong. Yesterday was one of those days when you reach for the King Size M&Ms rather then the regular, so your over-the-counter seratonin boost can be doubled from its regular daily value. Yesterday is one of those days when you trip on the steps of your porch and knock over like 3 plants. Yeah, that was yesterday.

Bewitched Negative
So when I saw the Bewitched movie, my reaction to it was that it had a weak beginning and end, but a stronger and more entertaining middle. Yesterday's events were kind of the opposite of that. Starting with a long bike ride with some pals, the day seemed to have promise, but then it just got crappy. As mentioned before, crappy middle, yada yada yada. Towards the end of the day, after eating my chicken patty with my head in my hand to visably show my family (as if they already didn't know) that I was having a rough day, I got a really touching email from Francesca and a really funny one from Richard's Brother Kenny. I then watched a Gene Hackman / James Coburn western from the 70's called "Bite the Bullet." So it wasn't a bad day after all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

hey, i'm just here to help.
i love m&ms. i haven't had them in awhile. i think you have just dictated my vending machine snack for the day. one decision down.
i didn't pick up that eddie was your brother. until just this morning when he asked me to be a friendster friend. at which point, i saw his last name and was like ooooooooooooh. good times.

Friday, July 22, 2005 8:13:00 AM  
Anonymous maria said...

as if you didn't act your age enough already - sitting at the dinner table with your head in your hand, pouting to your family puts the icing on the cake, you 13 year old - although, 5 seems more age appropriate for this particular instance (and somehow, all i can think of is the dinner table in the wonder years).

(maybe that was a bit below the belt)

:ahem: i send apologies in advance - for good measure.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 1:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home